WHAT WE BELIEVE
We Believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God, the only rule of faith and practice. It is a divine guide to everyday living, as relevant to men's lives today as when its holy words were first written. We are a Bible-centered church. We want our doctrines and our religious experiences to be the same as those of the early church. We hold firmly to the beliefs of historical Christianity.
We believe that God offers to every person the forgiveness of sins through the sacrifice of His Son. The scriptural plan of salvation is simple and definite:
1. All are sinners. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God."
2. Sin must be punished. "For the wages of sin is death."
3. Eternal life can't be earned. "For by grace are you saved through faith... not of works.
4. By receiving Christ, we receive eternal life." If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."
(1st John 1:9)
We are Pentecostal. We believe that every Christian should enjoy the same spiritual experience which marked the early church on the Day of Pentecost in A.D. 30. The New Testament says that "they were all filled with the
We Believe1. The Bible is the infallible Word of God.
2. In one God, distinct in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
3. Jesus Christ is the incarnate Son of God, the only Savior of mankind, through whose
death atonement was made for our sins.
4. In a personal Devil, served by demons spirits and who will be cast into the Lake of Fire.
5. In regeneration, the new birth, through faith in Jesus Christ.
6. In Water Baptism by simple immersion in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
7. In the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, subsequent to salvation, with the initial physical
evidence in speaking in tongues.
8. In the Lord's Supper to be shared regularly as a reminder of our Lord's death.
9. In the healing of the sick in response to the prayer of faith.
10. In the pre-millennial return of Jesus Christ to earth.
11. In the bodily resurrection of the dead.